|September 3, 2014 - These two started school! |
Cayman - Wesley Prep - MWF 3's Preschool - Mrs. Zalazny
Sawyer (spot-holder) - Northway Christian Day School - MDO Older Infants - Mrs. Marissa & Mrs. Regat
|Cayman with Mrs. Zalazny. Think she is going to be a good one!|
|Mrs. Marissa and Sawyer. The nametag was a good distraction for a few seconds, |
then the bottom lip came out. He did great though!
|September 3, 2014|
|This was a cute collage by Jenna. Truitt started Wesley Prep this year!|
|Age 4+ Puzzle...schmuzzle|
|September 6, 2014 Davis family, Harmeling kid selfie|
|September 7, 2014 - Sawyer attended "church" for the first time. Turns out, Mrs. Regat|
also works at HP Nursery!
|I'm so proud of my pulling up ability these days!|
|Diving for daddy's squid lure...Hook should be so proud.|
|Cayman graduated from Dolfin 1 to Dolfin 1-2!!!|
She adores swim class!
|September 10, 2014 - Cayman insisted on posing again. |
Public service announcement: Get your flu shot kids!
Aunt Say's Baby Shower Weekend in Little Rock - September 12-14
|Little bit of a cold...|
|Melissa Morgan, Aunt Sayward, can't wait to be an auntie again!|
|Grams and Melissa|
|Our little tchotchke.|
|Sawyer finally got to meet Great Grandmother "Nanny" (Mary Alice Staggs)|
|Mommy & Daddy attended the Sajnani+Caperton Wedding at the Mansion. |
What a fun evening to get all dolled up!
|That's my girl! Mallory found her godmother on Old Main lawn!|
This was Mal's first Arkansas game weekend in Fayetteville!
|So Daddy and Cayman pre-fished the Wesley Prep fishing tournament. |
They had this thing down...one week later...same spot, same bait, same attire...no fish.
|September 27, 2014 - Ben Garrity's 3rd Birthday Party : these two (Will Lothamer) cruised around in|
this battery powered jeep for probably an hour!
|Boys will be boys?|
(Snow White, Rapunzal, Harrison Everhart, Cinderella Ben Garrity
|September 28, 2014 She loves him A LOT!|
|9 months young|
What else are the Harmelings up to?
MOMMY & DADDY (or as Cayman likes to call us on a regular basis "mom" & "dada")
- word of the month...REMODEL...at least we now know, we will NOT ever live in a house under construction....period.
- Football update...our teams this year...not so good.
- lots of pulling up
- "MAMAMAMA"...when you were crying of course you are still big on "DADADADA"
- perfecting Peek-a-boo
- still LOVE baths! No longer in the sink in the PUJ tub, yep, stretched that out as long as heavenly possibly!
- first Sunday School
- first meat (pureed roasted chicken, sweet potato, garlic, cinnamon - mommy is a bit proud of your home cooked meals), first dairy (yogurt, cottage cheese), first finger foods (pears, bananas, avocado), first Cheerios (Staggs household staple), first fish (salmon)
- head shake...and no, not because you hit your head one too many times...you are copying mommy
- you've got that hand grip to mouth thing down...nothing in your path gets away from going in your mouth
- still army crawling all over the place!
- sorry Cayman...a little late at getting this blog entry out and no journal entries were made....bad mommy
- oh, you do have a friend Matthew at school...daddy isn't so happy about this. This is the same "Matthew kiss me" Matthew as last year...
- "he's a boy" and "she's a girl" is in full force. Even with a sad little playgroup park playdate moment where Cayman wasn't allowed to play pirates with the boys and she loves pirates...so it begins.